Always on the cutting edge
We invest in the future. We take on and realize technical innovations. Our fleet proves this. Our fleet of tractors and trailers is modern and powerful. Never losing sight of technical innovations – this makes us stay up to date. Scania & Volvo Euro 6 motors rise to meet all your expectations for a Scania & Volvo – with 95% reduced NOx emissions. In order to decrease the environmental impact, we have to reduce power consumption, pollutant emission, and avoid hazardous substances. We invest, you profit!
Detailed Features of our Fleet
The entire fleet is equipped with GPS-supported fleet management. The data that we receive allows us to draw conclusions about the drivers’ driving behavior and the condition of vehicles. After evaluating the data, we can instantly make adjustments. Conscientious handling of goods and vehicles pays off for our customers. We drive economically and responsibly – THIS pays off for you.
In order to improve the safety of visibility and comfort, our fleet provides
- Autonomous cruise control (ACC) that facilitates driving on roads and freeways with hectic traffic and irregular speeds.
- Lane assistant to compensate for potential driving errors and adverse weather conditions.
- Electronic braking system (EBS) supports the driver with added brake force to achieve the maximum deceleration in case of emergency braking.
- ESP (electronic stability program) contributes greatly to security by monitoring important stability parameters and automatically triggering suitable controls
- Trailer telematics allow us to track routs and to monitor the entire transport path. The system transmits all data, such as position and temperature in the trailer, via satellite with a temperature protocol
Double-decker / flower width / tail lift with temperature logger
Temperature: from - 25° C to + 25° C
Load capacity: 66 Euro Pal.
Cargo area height: 2,700 mm
Cargo area width: 2,500 mm (42 CC container)
Effective load: 22,500 kg